cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to determine logical system of sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

when trying to send an Idoc form r/3 to Srm i am getting the following error in SRM system

An error occured within an XI interface: Exception occurredE:BBP_BUPA_SUPPLIER:089 -Unable to determine logical system of sender; check your data Programm: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CP; Include: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CM002; Line: 57

Can any one thro light on this problem. I have defined the logical system in SRM system also.

Regards,

Anand

Message was edited by:

J Anand Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check note : 658586 and also the other notes mentioned in the Related Notes section. If you using pre delivered integration content there are some known bugs in the integration content and they have been patched up.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Guys there was a problem in defining the LS in SRm sorry for the trouble any way thanx for your steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open the sender R/3 Business System and click on Service ->Adapter Specific Identifers and check if you have the Logical system name there.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai i checked it i am getting the logical system of the r/3 system

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using pre delivered integration content?

Also, have you been able to postr the Idoc from XI to the SRM system successfully. Where are you getting this error?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I am getting this error in SRM yes i am using system contents only.

Regards,

Anand