Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Report of annual and overrall value of all projects

adityanishant
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried downloading annual and overall budget from BPJA and BPJE tables. These are the issues I m facing.

1. I m confused with which is actually the Overall Value among WTGES, WLGES, WTGEV, WLGEV. Please suggest.

2. This is how I tried to download the values

First I picked up Proj Def Nmbr and Object Nmbr from PRPS table.

Then using the object Nmbr I tried to get overall and annual values ..but the report is giving me multiple values for one object number. But my proect def nmbr has only one value for that object nmbr. I m following a wrong approach. If yes then how do we download the values. If no then how get the annual and overall values for all projects

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

adityanishant
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please also suggest which field to take when considering for Annual Values?

WTJHR, WLJHR,WTJHV,WLJHV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take WTJHR. You can filter values using WRTTP (Value Type for Budget/Release/Assigned etc.)

Regards

Shishir

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

adityanishant
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank u all for your inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are using correct table for overall level budgets. See.. When you use CJ30 on overall basis there are columns like Original, Current, Distributed Budget right. So in Table BPGE:

WTGES: Original Budget at overall level in Tranx. Currency

WLGES: Total Budget at Overall level but in Ledger Currency if same currency,will be equal to WTGES

WTGEV: Total distributed value in transaction currency   

WLGEV: Distributed value total in ledger currency

But you can use WTGES for overall budget mainly.

Regards

Shishir

adityanishant
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank u very much Shishir. This helped me a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get Budget Values, consider value type as 41 in BPJA  or BPGE tables and total on fields WTGES, WLGES, WTGEV, WLGEV. These fields will give you different values if you are using different Currencies for Controlling area cur/ Object Cur/ Transaction Cur.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these values in BPGE  table . You can separate budget values here as per its value type or  Budget Type.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Please try reports CN41 and S_ALR_87013560.