cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR created but not showing in CJI5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I created PR with account assignment P with WBs element but this  information is not showing in CJI5 Commitments, When I create PO this updating in CJI5.

In CJI5 - I selected all check box of PR+PO+others, still no data exists for PR.

Please Suggest

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

madhubabu_moturi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know this is old thread but wanted to share reason for not showing in the CJI5 and

S_ALR_87013533. I am facing the same issue and could not found the correct reason in various threads, so thought of sharing the solution which may helpful for next searcher. This happens when the PR is in closed status (Quantities/ Dates) tab. If closed check box is un-ticked and save PR, again the values will appears in above reports.

Thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming that you have done all the checkes as per our friends suggestion. But one thing you should know is, PR commitments would be displayed in CJI5 till it is not converted. If referenced PR converted to PO, then you will PR commitment converted to PO commitment and would be seen in the lower section of the screen.

Please check carefully in CJI5. You can cross verify that, go to ME53N and input the referenced PR and you would be able to see PO number in item line level.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is working now, Used different GL account in PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This means your GL account is not linked with CO object like cost element. IF this case happens, your commitment will not generate on WBS.

Well you can use RKANBU01 program for transferring your commitments to WBS. You have to enter here your PR/PO numbers.

Regards

Shishir

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check relevance of SAP note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1307755

Hope its helpful!

Thank you and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in CN52N for PR details

Thanking you

Regards

Mahesh

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

there are many reports for checking the Purchase requisitions with respect to project systems

following are the reports

CNB1or ME5J  for PR through projects,and CNB2 or ME2J for PO through projects

coming to your point

note that when you convert your PR to PO then commitment is transferred from PR to PO and in these case you can find the PO number against reference document number.

check the column reference document number and check its number range

for PR number range shall be different and for PO number range shall be different,if you click it shall open PR or PO and you can whether PR is displayed or PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in S_ALR_87013558 report.

Here select commitment column->In menu bar Goto->Line items->Check your PR in RefDocno column.

Reply if you are still not able to find.

Note: If your PR/PO have been processed further like up-to GR or invoices, then you are not able to see in CJI5. In CJI5, you can see only those documents which holds some commitments.

Regards

Shishir

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Please check the following

1. check if the number ranges are maintained properly for PR.

2. Check the G/L used in creating PR and PO. Is the G/L same or different? If different in PR then check the cost element category of this G/L.

3.Check the layout selected in CJI5. Choose the standard one and execute the report.

4. Check if the SAP Note 95510,955107 are implemented there.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Please check "Select Value Types" selected under "Extras" option before executing the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried with "Select Value Types" selected under "Extras" , still no PR commitments.