Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can VK31 used like VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the following doubts in VK31.

1. We have created a Z Condition type with some Z Access sequence and we tried to maintain condition record using VK31, but the condition type is not visible. How to make a Z condition type visible in VK31?

2. Also we would like to add our Z condition tables to VK31. Will it be possible to add our Z table with Z fields in VK31? How to add it?

Kindly explain.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this where  Jyoti Prakash has given a detailed explanation

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi & Mozzam,

I have gone through the post.

As per my understanding, if we have Z condition type with condition tables that has only standard tables, then both Z condition types and Condition tables will be visible in VK31.

But in my case, I have a Z condition type say ZPR0, which has a condition table 914 - Sales org/Sold-to/Ship-to/Material.

But the above Condition type ZPR0 and Condition table 914 are not available in VK13.

Am I missing something. Please explain.

Regards,

Raja Durai

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this thread and see how Jyoti Prakash has explained it in detail.

Thank$

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi G & ' MoazzaM ' Sir

thank You so much For sharing Good thread

Dear Jyoti Prakash SIR

By the By i want to ask one business qustion why system is behaving like this i mean for some condition tables we can create condition records in VK31 ( even with Z Custimised ) and some condition tables if we added we can cant create Condition records Even if created with standrd one condition types .. This is very intrestiong But i wan to know exact Businees Logic

Thanks a lot Sir .