cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant Level Restriction in Tx. OX09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an requirement to make restriction at plant level while executing transaction OX09. i checked transaction and found it is using SM30. But while executing this transaction i receive below screen for Plant selection.

can we make restriction for plant selection with that screen or we have some other option so that user can execute this transaction for assigned plants only.

Thanks in advance.

Himanshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu

You could look at authorisation object S_TABU_LIN which allows you to restrict line entries in tables. Transaction OB52 is used as a common example for this scenario... but it is a transaction that would be updated directly in Prod and not transported

Regards

Colleen

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OX09 is to create storage location between plant..

I don't think its a job for an end user, that you want to restrict the entry..

Its a settings of enterprise structure and it can be done only via experienced MM consultant.

And its also a IMG activity.. Why you want to restrict that?

Regards

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Dev.... Changing in SLOC is a responsibility of MM Consultant.

But we have 20+ plants and responsibilities are segregated between other MM experts. that's why i am looking for Plant level restrictions.

regards,

Himanshu

0 Kudos

Hi Himansu ,

As said by Dev End user does not need to do any entries in " OX09".

and as per you requirement on it MM consultant needs to change SLOC then i think he should be need authorization for you ABAP development client and he should be having authorization for all plant bcz He need to change SLOC for any plant.

Even though you want to restrict him/her for particular Plant just create a Role and restrict the user for particular plant in Object "S_TABU_LIN" and assign that role to user.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Patel

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Consultant should have authorization for all plant to create / change storage location.

Anyway, I don't think object S_TABU_LIN will restrict plant for t-code OX09 (may be I am wrong).

You may have to go for user exit or any development.

Regards

Dev