Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

ABAP Proxy error in SAP XI

H All,

I have a problem with my proxies that I receive from ECC, 95% of the time the proxy works perfectly, but then the other 5% it fails. When the Message exits ECC it only has one message in the payload, but when it reaches XI it has multiple payloads see pics attached.  Any help will be appreciated.

SAP ECC.

SAP XI.

We are using SAP ECC 6 Ehp6 SP08 and SAP XI 3.0.

Regards,

CJ Bester

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your input, the problem seems to be solved.  I've move the messages into a new queue and the interface has not failed since.

Thanks again,

Kind Regards,

CJ Bester

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question