Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while executing SPROXY tCode

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Sproxy Issue :  We are facing issue in T-Code SPORXY, while executing tcode in our Quality environment we are getting below error message-

“No connection to ESR. Only local data are displayed” (For error screen please find attached Sproxy Error.jpg)

I have checked RFC connection INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI and PROXY connection, and it’s giving error -

"Internal Server Error" (Plz find attached Connection.jpg)

I have checked user id and password which we used in this connection is correct and not expired/locked.

Also we checked RFC connection INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI and PROXY connection in our Dev environment; there also we are getting same error as above(Plz find Connection.jpg). But we are able to see proxies after executing SPROXY t-Code in development environment.

Could any one please help me why this is happening?

-Regards,

Rohan Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this. It will help

https://scn.sap.com/thread/2154341

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rohan

Not really sure what PI and ECC versions you have. From the blog below, SAP_PROXY_ESR is the newer way.

1. If we have the SAP_PROXY_ESR destination we don't need to create LCRSAPRFC as it's obsolete if you use SAP_PROXY_ESR.

http://scn.sap.com/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2012/01/19/michals-pi-tips-how-do-you-activate-abap-...

However, if it doesn't work, please try out Indrajit's suggestion.

Rgds

Eng Swee

abranjan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Suggest you replace the ID/Password (or populate if it is left blank) with another valid set in RFC destination SAP_PROXY_ESR and check SPROXY then. One catch here is, if you only perform a connection test for SAP_PROXY_ESR, it will give 200 ok even without an ID/Password. That is the reason I'm stressing on it.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Looks like the proxy connectivity has not been completely setup in your QA environment. There are a few configurations that need to be completed before you can use SPROXY. 

There are multiple threads about the same on SCN, like the one below:

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Rakesh.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan

Have you checked your RFC connection to ESR?

Can you also run tcode SLDCHECK in your QA environment to see if there are any issues?

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

I checked SLDCHECK in QA environment, Its not giving any error.

if i am not wrong, RFC connection to ESR is type H connection. am i right ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohan,

The SLDCHECK needs to be done in both PI system and ECC system (system where you want to use SPROXY).

Rakesh.

abranjan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

SAP_PROXY_ESR is of type G.

Regards,

Abhishek

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nope, it should be type G.

Please refer to the link below

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce711/helpdata/en/bb/e8e8f27dba483faa754b10048fb036/content.htm

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

my scenario is Proxy to SOAP , so thats why i am checking HTTP connection to ABAP system

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Eng.

But there is no such SAP_PROXY_ESR in Development and Quality environment, Then also we are able to see proxies in Dev. envir. only.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To access the ESR from your ECC system, you need that type G connection. It is clearly described in the link from SAP Library that I provided above, with a step by step guide.

Only after you establish the ECC connection to your ESR, can you view your proxies via SPROXY.

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

In PI system its working fine; But in ECC system its giving error like-

"Connection to SLD does not work"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohan,

Please check the links suggested by Indrajit Sarkar below.

Regards,

Rakesh.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rohan

As suggested by Rakesh, please go through the links from Indrajit to setup your QA ECC connection to SLD first.

Here is also an additional link from SAP library for your reference.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/0b/8512417301ee6fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

If you are still getting error, please provide screenshot of your error when running SLDCHECK in your QA ECC system. There are a few steps being executed during the check and it would be easier for us to assist you if we know which step you are stuck at.

Rgds

Eng Swee