Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programatically hide a transparent container

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am using select options in my application.

i have made two block for the selec options (transparent container 1 and transparent container 2) by using add_block method of select option.So i cant do the normal context binding as containers are created programatically.

Now i have a requirement to hide one of the block on click of an event so that the select options inside is also hidden.

DATA lo_ui_element      type ref to CL_WD_UIELEMENT.

DATA lo_container       TYPE REF TO cl_wd_uielement_container.

DATA lo_transc           TYPE REF TO cl_wd_view_element.

" get root container

lo_container ?= view->get_root_element( ).

*" get button reference

lo_transc ?= lo_container->get_child() // Get the tray which container the view container of select options.

then inside this i have the transparent container which has the selec options.

Please help

Tashi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tashi,

1. Add your Select-Options screen elements(Your blocks) to UI View Container element and bind the context to WDUI_VISIBILITY. Set the visibility depends on your requirement.

2. You have REMOVE_SELECTION_SCREEN_ITEM method from Interface IF_WD_SELECT_OPTIONS to remove the fields at runtime.

Please follow the below link

Creation and Deletion of selection screen elements based on user action

Hope it helps you

BR,

RAM.

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

i need to create two different blocks with single instance of select option.

select-option view is attached to a single view container, i cant declare usage of transparnt containers.

Since the select-options are created dynamically, the grouping also happends dynamically with add_block method(transparent container).Now i need to hide and unnhide one block depending on a action.

i have already tried remove selection screen item method, it works fine but felt its not the right way of doing it.

Regards,

Tashi