cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compare transaction in sol_man

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a question: is there a transaction in solution manager where I can have an overview for all the managed systems where I can filter for special attributes, like where was the last time the system was patched, or to compare 2 systems ( like spam compare)

thx

CHris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

does not exist such compare transaction in sol man

thx

crhis

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im interested in a way to check from sol_man the OS patches.

I had thought more like “overview managed systems” in solman_setup, but no information about OS patches there. Something like a dashboard would be nice because otherwise we’d have to check every
system manually.

thx

chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

try to use transaction SM_WORKCENTER in Solution Manager. It would start a tool which could be probably used for your purpose. I can maybe guide you if this transaction would work. I am not sure which version of Solution Manager you should have. But I know it is available from version 7.1.

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

yes, I do have 7.1, but there I can only check the SAP systems and not the OS level patch

thx

chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

So do the transaction SM_WORKCENTER works? I suppose so.

I thought you were asking globaly for some tool for comparing versions and so on. This tool allow it, but I am not sure, that for OS level tools. Probably not.

Which Operating system do you use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, /sm_workcenter works. I do want a tool to compare versions, but not sap versions. I need OS level patch to compare from sol_man, cause only in sol_man I have all the systems. otherwise, I will have to check manually and thats not funny

thx

chris