cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 - Reassign FF ID Owner to FF IDs Assigned to Users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We need to reassign the FF ID Owner for a set of FF IDs that are already assigned to users. Is there a way to do this in mass? The only way I currently know how to do it is to either remove the assignment from all users, change the owner then reassign to users or to go into each individual FF ID user assignment and update the owner within there. We have quite a few updates to make and would like to save time if possible.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sachin_awasthi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Stacey

Reassign fuctionality has been introduced in GRC 10.1 EAM.

You can reassign the onwer/controller/users already assigned to any number of FFID's

Kindly refer the detailed document

Let me know if any questions.

Regards
Sachin Awasthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awesome! Time to push some clients into 10.1! Thanks.

sachin_awasthi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Stacey

Yeah exactly

Hope the document helped you. Kindly close the thread.

Regards
Sachin Awasthi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stacey,

Unfortunately I have not found any ultimate "out of the box" way of doing such a mass update easily either. I have had to play my luck manually updating the fields in NWBC via "copy/paste" and see if it saves. Clicking and selecting a owner from a list becomes really mind-numbing when you have a big list.

If you open the view where you see all the users assigned to the particular FFID, that should save you some time (compared to opening the view showing a User and the FFID's assigned to that individual).