cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download SAP Tutor 2.2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you know from where I can download SAP Tutor 2.2 the full version? I just downloaded the SAP Tutor 2.1 from the marketplace but I don't see there the 2.2 version.

Thanks for the help!

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help on this.

Do you know if to request the SAP tutor ver. 2.2 to SAP do I need to do this by the Solution Manager or I can open a note for this?

Carlos

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You check in 2nd page from your screen shot

or

try like this

Thanks

siva

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carlos, I'd recommend either contacting your Account Representative or opening a Customer Incident on the Service Marketplace.  I'm not certain which component to put the Incident against, but you might start with one like XX-SER-SAPSMP-SWC (Software Distribution Center).  They should be able to tell you whether your license allows for download of this product, and if it does, fix the problem with it not being available.  Or they can redirect you to the correct component/group for this question.

--Matt

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

At least you can find it from the A - Z Index under T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I already tried that but I don't see the SAP Tutor over there.

Also I tried to go to Software Downloads -> Installations -> Browse our Download Catalog -> SAP Application Components and is not there.

If I try to do a search I can find only the SAP Tutor 2.0 and 2.1, not the 2.2 version:

I think that the issue could be that the company have to buy that version but I'm not sure how to check that.

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am able to find it under http://service.sap.com/swdc -> Installations and Upgrades -> Browse our Download Catalog -> SAP Application Components -> SAP Tutor -> SAP Tutor 2.2.  I also can find it under Support Packages and Packages, definitely version 2.2, again under SAP Application Components.  I see it from Search as well as Browse.  In fact, I don't see older versions, I only see 2.2.  So yeah, perhaps an issue with your license or contract?

Best regards,

Matt