cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during create CR for MDGC "Enter a relevant role for creation of customer master data"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am unable to create a Customer CR in 'MDG 6.1 Customer UI' , the UI throws an error saying "Enter a relevant role for creation of customer master data".It looks like it is expecting me to mention the BP role ( like FLCU01 Customer or FLCU00 FI Customer ) , but I don't see that BP role section in the Customer UI to mention .

While creating the vendor CR  , I am able to enter the BP role ( like FLVN01 vendor or FLVN00 FI Vendor ) in the UI BP Role section.

Following are the UI's for Customer and Vendor

Customers BS_OVP_BP: BS_OVP_CU > OVP: BS_CU_OVP - I do not see BP role section here.

Vendors BS_OVP_BP: BS_OVP_SP > OVP: BS_SP_OVP - This is working fine  , I see BP role section here.

Please advice what I am missing here , what should I do for the successful CR creation . Should I change the UI for Customers or do I need to do anything in CVI configuration.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you post a screenshot of the customer UI? Did you check if the roles UIBB wasn't removed using configuration, customization, or personaization?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Screenshot of Customer UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again, verify that the "Roles" UIBB was not removed using customization or personalization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see the 'Role' UIBB in the customization page and the property set to 'visible'.

Not sure why this 'Roles' section is not visible in the Create Customer CR UI screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your user ID personalization.

I hope you are clear on the difference between FPM configuration and FPM customization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

You were right in the first place the UIBB is missing  , the UIBB 'Role' was present in the 'Search Customer' page but not available in the 'Create Customer CR' page , so I created the 'Role' UIBB again and was able to create the CR now . Not sure how it got deleted in the first place , is there any options where we reset the UI screen to the default initial configuration

But after approving the CR , only the Business Partner BP is getting created and the Customer is not getting created . Not sure what might be the issue now. Is there any config that tells to automatically create customer when BP is created. I was able to create Vendor using the create Vendor CR before.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the issue might be with the numbering assignment between the BP and Customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to create,activate the CR and able to see the changes activated in the system after fixing the number range combination issue between BP and Customer.Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

We are also facing this same problem every time we are trying to create a customer.

We are having a single option Search Customer tab under customer processing tab through which we are trying to create a customer and facing this same error when trying to save the request.

1. Do we need to have a different option for Create Customer?

2. Where can we find the above used role "UIBB”.

I am new to MDG so trying to explore it, need your help in this.

Regards,

SCN User