Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export SICF

former_member209959
Participant

Hi experts,

I would need to save the sicf configuration before a homogeneus system copy,

Does anyone know if it is possible to do that with an export o transport request or something similar?

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

What database are you using ?

As far as I know there are few tables involved.

ICFDOCU

ICFSECPASSWD

ICFSERVICE

ICFSERVLOC

ICFVIRHOST

ICF_SESSION_CNTL

ICFATTRIB

ICFRECORDER

I don't see a possibility to include them in a transport request as the system says (Table is Not Transported) for the table ICFSERVLOC

Possibly using the table export and import feature of the database will help (Eg: Using Oracle export/import tools or using SAP BR*Tools) or using R3trans export import.

Note: Those are the tables that I am aware of, maybe there are more. If you are trying to export them then let us know whether you were successful.

Regards

RB

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You do not need to export service, please create service endpoint (Transaction : SOAMANAGER) after system copy is done.

-Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will take some effort but it is possible to leverage report RSICFTREE for adding all ICF nodes to a transport request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can export the table icfservice and re-import it back after the DB copy and you should be good with the SICF services as well as the users and passwords for any services that you have enabled.

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello again,

You can consider SCN link Transport of SICF configuration | SCN

Regards,

Gaurav

former_member209959
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Gaurav, but what I need is to tranport all the SICF configuration, not only a few specifics webservice (functional requeriments). Maybe it's possible, I'm not sure, to try the solution provided in the link, to the top of the branch in tx SICF.

Regards.

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maximino,

Please refer SCN link

Thanks,

Gaurav