cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change cost planning after copying to different CO version

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done network cost planning through project builder, after completing this I copied my cost planning to different CO version. Now I'm not able to change values of second CO version. I can see the figures in reports, but not able to change using CJR2 or CJ40 transactions.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the authorization for the CO version.

Also check the settings in OKEQ. General Version Definition-->Controlling Area Setting-->Settings for Each Fiscal Year.

The Year being used for Planning in CJR2 or CJ40 should be available in OKEQ as well as should not be locked.

Hope it helps!

Thank you and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

0 Kudos

Hi,

Full authorization is provided to the user, and the required fiscal year too is configured in second CO version. This is not solved the problem!

If my understanding is correct, only version 0 can have network costing, all others will have either cost element based or WBS element based cost planning.

Now, when a network costing is copied to another CO version, the destination version can't hold cost planning in the form of network costing then what type costing second version would be having and how one can modify the value and quantity in that version?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As standard, you can change the planned values in Version 0 only. And as you mentioned, you are changing values in second version.

So if you want to change, then create a new version.

Regards

Shishir