cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCN badge Idea- what should be the correct steps?

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Respected Moderators,
I have submitted an idea in the idea space, here it is: SCN badge for SAP Certified Consultants : View Idea

I am confused what to do more:

like there is a table as :
Should i need to edit the table and include my submitted idea in a new row?

Your suggestion will be greatly be appreciated.

BR,
Aparajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think we need to wait to get minimum supporting votes(15) for our idea.later SCN team may consider for next level. Below blog might be informative.

http://scn.sap.com/community/about/blog/2013/07/23/the-scn-innovation-and-enhancements-idea-session-...

Thanks

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your kind reply. The blog indeed was helpful.
And thank you really for that. So far reading the blog my understanding  so far, an idea is accepted  if at least 15 votes are received.
Okay as you suggested, we can wait and see what is the decision.
Well, what  do you think about the idea ? Would you like to vote?

BR... Aparajit

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice idea to have badge for certified consultants.

Done from my end(MAc is mine).

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aparajit,

It was good idea and voted from my end. You need to wait to get 15 votes for your idea to be accepted and go for next level.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello
Thanks for your vote, i saw it on the idea page. Yes i believe it to be a good idea SCN taking up the initiative to give recognition for those people who have put lots of effort and got themselves certified.
I have allocated points to you as well. Once again thank you. Would like to request you Please do promote among peers and see how they respond as well.

Thanks, Aparajit

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aparajit,

the -document is not for promoting new ideas, but a way to keep track of stuff that isn't supposed to be in the SCN session of the Idea Place.

Like already mentioned all you can do now is wait to see, how the other users will rate your idea. You can of course promote it through an status update or via twitter, if you like.

Regards,

Steffi.

Regards,

Steffi.

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all thanks for your kind reply. Well, must tell you  i took it for opposite to
what you explained lol but good that atlast  i did not edit the table
Thanks for making me understand that.

Well i promoted as you suggested. But would like to get your response to the idea as well..

Regards,
Aparajit