Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem which is unique to me, when I am creating a sales order system is taking ship to party from CMR by default but if I overwrite it with a different customer code which is not there in CMR partner function, in ship to party field system is not throwing any error.

Is it a standard behavior??

What should be done that while creating sales order system must allow partner functions only from CMR?

Below are the partner functions for customer 100035

But in sales order creation system is allowing me to have another customer as ship to party which is not in CMR of 100035.

Thanks,

Abhinav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav:

As MoazzaM mentioned, per standard sap you can change the SH to whatever ship to account you want. if you want to disable it, then in the partner function determination procedure you need to make that partner function as not modifiable.

mostly what is done in business if multiple SH exist for one customer, they will be maintained in SP CMR and pop up for selection during order entry. I guess if you want to add a check during SP change,  you can use userexit mv45afzz in Form Userexit_save_document_prepare.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all...

Regards,

Abhinav

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear abhinav ,

when u change ship to party in sales order u will get warning message

1."check route for ship-to party XXXXXX in document header Message no.VDP008

2.system will ask to redetrimine taxes.

3.ship-to party has been changed Redetermine plants /shipping point ?

these are the waring message u will get as per the standard behavior

Regards ,

C.B Reddy

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is standard behavior because I am sure in your system 100030 is also created as SH. If you want system to through some error then use that customer which is not created as SH. Partner functions are used for controlling this process.

Thank$