cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARQ: No Notification mail sent for request forward???

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have customized notification settings at manager stage in MSMP to send notification mail for request forwarding. However, the notification mail is not sent.

I have learnt that there was some problem in earlier SPs and was supposed to be implement on BADI. However, I am @ SP#14 and expect that it should work.

Can anybody advise me?

Below are the settings at MSMS and Notification Messages:

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

I assume that your email / smtp configuration works for other types of notifications.

We are currently on SP14 and it works without a problems, so assume that problem is somewhere within config.

Please check in SE61 that document object you have assigned to template ID (GRAC_AR_FORWARD) - in step 4 of MSMP workflow config, is maintained in correct language and activated. If this is not the case, please attach screenshot with your stage definition, just in case problem is there.

Regards, Andrzej

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Andrzej,

Thanks for your reply.

I could find "Z_GRAC_MSMP_AR_FORWARD" in SE61 and maintained properly and activated. Also maintained this in second screen above. in MSMP also, I could see this document mapped. Please see the attachment.

Can you please advise?

Regards,

Faisal

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

Does the Forwardee could see this request in his GRC inbox?

Please check via trx SOST if system tried to send email to him? if yes - verify the log from sending attempt.

You could also check in GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD that request just to verify what actions were performed by workflow, especially please check the following tabs: notifications / logs and information about agent.

Regards, Andrzej

Answers (0)