cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN number should be displyed in Excise invoice output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client Requirement is: CIN number should be displyed in excise invoice output:

My doubt are

1. where do we can accomdate this field so that i can give the table and field to ABAPer so that they populate to Invoice output?

1. Checked with business where they can maintain this CIN number and they said it could be maintained in J1ID. However, in J1ID also there is no place to accomodate this code we need to develop a new field exit  is this is correct place or any other place?

3.   What is the logic to be given to ABAPer to develop the new Field exit( if new field needs to be developed)

{ As per Indian law from April 1st onwords on each Excise invoice output should disply the  CIN number(contains 21 digits) }

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SM30

and maintain the below entries  in the table by using option New entries-table-V_T001I

PAr.typ-CIN

Description-corporate identity Number

Length-22

ISO code-IN

After That

Goto SPRO and do the folloeing configuration

Financial Accounting Global Settings Company Code Enter Global Parameters.

choose company code from List

click additional data

maintain the CIN number

you can see the entered the value in table T001Z

Regards

Maruthi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both for your help.

Could you please confirm whether i can maitain SM30 or ABAP guy needs to maintain these values ?

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Workbench request will get created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Maruthi.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please suggest any SAP Note to implement the Corporate Identification Number (CIN) in SAP.

Regards,

Ramesh Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sap Note-2000815

Regards

Maruthi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Maruthi !!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding to other suggestion, since your requirement is to fetch in output, just give the table name and field name mentioned already and ask them to add this in the smartform being used currently.

G. Lakshmipathi