cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Budget tolerance limit without Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have PS integrated with PP and using PS for budgeting however this budget control is also used for production order. Production Order will incur cost daily from PP which will utilize budget allocated for specific WBS. M y current setting in Tolerance limit is as below :

The customer requirement is that Budget control must not block the production process though the budget is exhausted so i try to set the tolerance as above. When i create budget and try to save, i encounter the error below-

Can Anybody suggest, what do i do to resolve this issue? You help is much appreciated and will be rewarded.

Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

As per your screen shot of tolerance limit, I can see the controlling area as WEGC and system is throwing error for controlling area WCGC.

In both cases controlling areas are different. Please maintain tolerance limit for WCGC controlling area.

Another thing is that please check the default controlling area that you have set before proceeding for CJ30. You can go from Extras->Set Contrlling Area from the menu as and when you execute CJ30.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit and Sachin,

Thanks for the valuable pointer. I check the controlling area. Issue is resolved. Very Surprising i miss this .

Regards

Ashish

former_member374929
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Maintain tolerance limit for WCGC controlling area. Your screen shot shows tolerance limits for WEGC controlling area.

Enjoy.

Asheesh Aswal

0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

The Controlling area in Tolerence limit screen shot & error screen shot is different.Check whether you maintain tolerance limit for CO area WCGC.

Regards,

Sachin.