cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Item Shipping point (VBAP-VSTEL) value in APO table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for Sales Order Item Shipping point (VBAP-VSTEL) value in APO.Can I  get this info in APO ?

This information is not available in table /SAPAPO/SDORD or  /SAPAPO/SDFIELD.

Basically table /SAPAPO/SDORD is completely blank. Table /SAPAPO/SDFIELD has entry for Sales Order Item but not for VSTEL. Shipping point is there in the Catalog table in ECC and I can see that it is getting imported to APO but why it is not avaibale in SDFIELD table.Any idea ?

I cheked table /SAPAPO/SHIPPING also for the guid (Item guid) but not found any entry .

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RKS,

Most data in SCM is not stored in tables, it is stored in LC.  In general, it is not the best idea to use APO for creating custom reports against  transactional data.  You do such reporting in the OLTP, and you use the standard SAP programs to keep these systems in synch.

Some SD auxiliary data is sometimes stored in /SAPAPO/SD_DOC.and /SAPAPO/SDFIELD.  Check here, you might find something useful.  No guarantees......

Best regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

User Exit FV45VFZY_USEREXIT_CATALOG_VALU in ECC helped me to get shipping point in table /SAPAPO/SDFIELD.

Will keep this post open for few days - expecting some standard way to get this in APO, may be some FM etc..

Thanks

RKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RKS,

Normally if you have maintained the shipping point in the sales order, it should get reflected in /SAPAPO/SHIPPING, there is no reason why the shipping table does not have any values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie,

As I mentioned in my initial post, I can see entry in SHIPPING table and checked this table for POSID but not found any entry. What could be the reason ? Am I using the the correct linkage ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RKS,

Search it with the shipping point, may be the GUID you are giving in not the right one.

or just execute the table and see if you see any shipping point there.

ramesh_mahankali
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have used the table  /sapapo/posmapn to get the POSID by using actual sales order number against DELNR before going to table /sapapo/sdfield. If not please check using this link.

Thanks,

Ramesh