cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import stat.Warenummer in GTS 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we made an export from the ERP SAP of the material to upload stat.Warennumer in GTS inital.

Where in GTS 10.0 can I upload the data file.

Thanks for help.

Regards Jörg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

Report program /SAPSLL/MARC_UPLOAD_R3 is available for that purpose.

The program assumes that you have down-loaded the classification data using SE16 in the feeder system, so the file format should contain columns:

• MANDT
  • MATNR
  • WERKS
  • STAWN

The spreadsheet file must contain unconverted ASCII data, with the Material, Plant and Commodity Code data starting in the same columns as mentioned above.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

thanks we find it out and the things is done....

Regards

Jörg

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

Ok, good.  But since you didn't yet mark it as the "correct" answer, please let me know if you still have problems.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

during the upload I get following error message and the GTS did not fill in th "stat.Warennummer"

Do you know what is wrong in customizing perhaps?

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Jörg

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

The log is telling you that the system can't find Commodity Code 39059090 in the GTS Numbering Scheme.

And I could agree - that is not a valid Commodity Code.  Please check for the correct classification of that Product.

Assuming that your Material Number is 130054 and the Plant is 9000, then the file import and conversion are ok.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I took another material with correct nr type and its in GTS know. Everthying working fine.

Thanks. Regadrs,

Jörg

Answers (0)