Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PO 7.4 - web service [multiple operations]

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I created a Service Interface with multiple operations and a Integrated Configuration scenario on our SAP PO 7.4.

When I want to test all this in soapUI, I get an error. After reading on SCN, it seems like I should remove the Software Component Version of Sender Interface on the Inbound processing tab of the ICO object. When I do that, the error is gone out of soapUI, but...

When I do that, all my operation-specific configuration seems to be lost and I cannot choose specifics for each operation.

Is that standard behavior?

The requirement is to have 1 WSDL, containing multiple operations, going to the same SAP back end system to get data. This will be a synchronous interface.

Thank you.

Dimitri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I have done the same in my last project. It's just one wsdl, but the target scenario has different tables, so, i split it in the interface determination.

I have done the following steps:

• 1 Receiver Determination
  • 1 Interface Determination with N conditions (here is where I split each Operation mapping and Target Interface)
  • 1 Sender Interface
  • N Receiver Agreements.

Regards.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Can,

Did you use the ICO object and generated a WSDL based on that?

[UPDATE]

My WSDL seems to be correct now.

I also ticked the option keep headers in the sender SOAP adapter, but I do not see the header in the payload of the message. Only the body part enters the SAP PO system.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, sorry, in this case the Integrated Configuration was not necessary

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri

Sounds very strange, I have a lot of similar scenarios and usually I test them through SoapUi.

I checked some of them and all of them have the SWC version set.

In the other hand, i had a lot of problems with different soapui versions. Which version are you running?

For me, 4.0.0 is running well but 4.5.1 was annoying to me

Regards

Javi

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

I use soapUI 4.0.1. That does not seems to be the problem.

Kind regards,

Dimitri