SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statmen of Account Balance and FPL9 balance shoud match

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am working for the developmen of Statement of Account scenario is " whene the custoemr request  for SoA to claint/Agent they have downloaed and send him through mail or post.

For this dev i am fetching all the entries from the FPL9 Transaction with help of FM:Account_Balance_compute in that now claint wants to restrict Automatic cleaing line items form the fpl9 transaction but when i remove Aut Clear from the FPL9 it was not matching both statement and FPL9.

Any one can help how to remove the Automatich cleaing lines from the FPL9? and How to match both balances.

Thanks,

Abash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

An auto-clearing document has both the debit and the credit side.

And so if you both of them it shouldn't have any impact on the outstanding balance in FPL9.

You can put the check in the code based on the origin key (04) as well the document type used for posting the auto-clearing document.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

An auto-clearing document has both the debit and the credit side.

And so if you both of them it shouldn't have any impact on the outstanding balance in FPL9.

You can put the check in the code based on the origin key (04) as well the document type used for posting the auto-clearing document.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan now  now its working fine.

Regards,

Abash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

First thing the FM Account_Balance_compute is not good to use as its performance is poor, instead of this you can use FKK_LINE_ITEMS_WITH_SELECTIONS which is better in performance(takes almost half the time) and you get the exact items,

For the balance you need to filter the line item for automatic clearing you need exclude the positive and negative part both as suggested by Amlan.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.