cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISR Adobe Forms FormCalc Script Doubt....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am creating a <b>Adobe Form In ISR</b> in <b>ECC5.0</b> . In the form Layout I have one <b>Value Help dropdown Box</b> , To populate values in this dropdown I have <b>Implemented BADI "SCENARIO_SET_ADDITIONAL_VALUES"</b> populating <b>ADDITIONAL_DATA</b> Table as follows...

<b>DATA: ls_additional_value TYPE qisrsspecial_param.

ls_additional_value-fieldname = 'RAPI'.

ls_additional_value-fieldindex = sy-tabix.

ls_additional_value-fieldvalue = 'RAPI'.

APPEND ls_additional_value TO additional_data.

clear ls_additional_value .

ls_additional_value-fieldname = 'QAPI'.

ls_additional_value-fieldindex = sy-tabix.

ls_additional_value-fieldvalue = 'QAPI'.

APPEND ls_additional_value TO additional_data.

clear ls_additional_value .</b>

But I am not getting a single value populated in the dropdown box.

<b>Why with this BADI Values are not getting Populated ????

Somewhere i have also read about the FormCalc Script Used in Adobe Forms with which We can do the same , But have no idea about what kind of script it is & how to write logi with this script ????

Please tell me about the formcalc Script& send if anyone has some Doc ??</b>

Awaiting for reply !!!!

Thanks,

Smita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Smita,

If you are using the DDL (drop down) from the ISR Library, you need not havet o write any extra form calc scripts as they are already there.

on adding the values to the additional_values, do remember to increment the index for each value.

Hope this may help. do refer some standard form scenarios like SPSD, SPSE etc where the drop downs have been used.

Kindly update if this helps or not

Thanks and good luck.

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anto,

Thanks alot for the reply !!

Hey I am using Value help Dropdown from Library availabe in form but from WebDynpro TAB. Whenever i drag this UI elment automatically script genrated as...

<b>----- data.#subform[0].ValueHelpDropDownList2::enter - (JavaScript, client) -

var jsToExecute = "event.target.SAPValueHelp(\"" + this.somExpression + "\");";

app.eval(jsToExecute);</b>

I<b> dont know what for it is ?? Can u pls tell me what is the significance of using FormCalc script & when to use it ?</b>

<b>Secondly, I agree i have made mistake by not incrementing index but atleast it should show the first element from table in dropdown , but its not ??</b>

pls reply !

Thanks,

Smita thorat

Former Member
0 Kudos

For ISR forms why don't you use the UI elements from ISR Library as far as it is available...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello anto,

But the UI element "DropDown List" from the standard ISR Library is bit different from the "DropDown" from Webdynpro Library. As contents in dropdown text are not editable in Standard one...& are editable in the Dropdown for WebDynpro.

<b>Can u just tell me one thing... Is it possible to search any item from dropdown as we do it for F4 help. By giving just "sap* " we get list of all items starting with SAP????</b>

Thanks

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

I believe this functionality is not provided in NW04 for ISR forms , to my knowledge (Experts please correct me if am wrong.)

There is a functionality called OVS - Object Value Selector available in NW04s though.

I believe the Adobe/ SAP guys may be able to clarify it more or you may search abt it in SDN or Service market place.

We faced a similar problem to have a search help functionality in our ISR form and had to do fully customised search help to filter it out and to do the search. (involving a pop up window with search criterion - put in a blog in SDN).

Am sorry that am not able to give you a clear answer due to my time constraints :(.

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey thanks anto for reply!!

I'll get it cinfirmed wheathes OVS possible for NW04 or not ??

But u dont have time now later when u are free can u just tell me or eplain in some more details how u go for this as u mentioned....???

<b>We faced a similar problem to have a search help functionality in our ISR form and had to do fully customised search help to filter it out and to do the search. (involving a pop up window with search criterion - put in a blog in SDN).</b>

One more thing which Blog u are talking about??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Anto,

I got your blog here u are submiting value in the textbox & the displaying search results in the dropdown. But is it possible to give this input search field in the dropdown itself & overwrite the dropdown values with th filtered entries with respect to input entered.?????

oops very long Question I hope u got it !!

Thanks

Smita