cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

find If Ship to is assign to Sold to or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I have a Requirement where i need to check if  Ship to ( 200004) partner is Assign to Any Sold to Partner Function or not !

i was Passing Ship to number to KNVP , and by KNVP i am getting a field Partner function , if Partner function field find a vlaue like  SP/AG then i assume that Ship to assign to Sold to , but unfortunately  that is not working

if you could help , as i think We assign Ship to in sold to Partner Function Tab , but not Sold to in Ship to Partner function tab

thanks

Sonam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are checking the right table. Pass the ship-to number to the field KUNN2 and have partner function (field PARVW) as SH, then execute. The system will display all the sold-to connected to the ship-to numbers.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you Reply Shiva

i am doing this only , but issue i am getting , i am not able to find the single Sold to Assign to the Ship to

in the ideal case when we pass 207416  in KNVV , and execute , it should display all the Sold-to where this ship to is assign ( if the given ship to is used as a SH partner function for any SOLD to )  !!!

but when i  execute am not able to find any SP/AG value in PARVW with KUNN2 , so the given ship to is not assign to any of the sold to

Thanks

Sonam

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i got the answer so thought to share ,

i pass KNA1-KUNNR to KNVV-KUNN2 , check the value KNVV-KUNNR , and passs this KUNNR to KNA1 , and they Identify the KNA1-KTOKD , if its sold to then ship to is assign to at least one sold to

thanks for your help

~ sonam

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sonam:

If KNVP table don't display any Ship to  for PARVW SH is because the ship to is not assigned in XD02.

Maybe are directly entered in the sales order.

You can check in VBFA table the parter for AG/SP or SH/WE for a specific sales order.

Please check it

Antonio Martinez

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sonam:

As you told with KNVP you can check the Ship to party assigned to a Sold to party.

Check PARVW parter function SH (or WE) and Customer KUNN2

In my example customer 2064 have assigned Ship to SH (WE) 3000681.

Check it and revert

Antonio Martinez