cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection property in an Object in Agentry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a Measuring Point History object array which is a property of Measuring Point Object. This Measuring Point History property is a collection of  Measuring Point History objects with properties under it. I want to display all the Measuring Point History objects for a particular Measuring Point Object.

From the Java end all the Measuring Point History objects for a particular Measuring Point Object are being retrieved. But when trying to display them on screen only one Measuring Point History object is being retrieved. In my screen i used a field of type List View to display the values in the form of a table with 4 columns.

Please let me know how to displayall the Measuring Point History objects for a particular Measuring Point Object. Below are the code details.

Measuring Point Java class with Measuring Point History object array as a property

Measuring Point History Java class with its properties

Measuring Point Object and its properties defined in Agentry

Measuring Point History and its properties defined in Agentry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Madhuri,

It seems like you are not fetching more than 1 object in your child collection.  Have you set a key property for the MeasuringPointHistory object in the Editor?  Normally that is displayed on the properties tab.  Also, your code snipet at the top does not show the logic you used to populate the collection of child objects.  At some point, the array must be re-dimensioned to hold the full list of objects.  Can you show us that code?

You should also try using the ATE (Agentry Test Environment) to inspect your object collection.  This will show you what data actually made it down to the client so you can tell if it is a java problem or something you did wrong in the editor, or a combination of both.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the reply.

The key property I used in MeasuringPointHistory object in the Editor was not unique and was unable to differentiate from other objects in the collection. I created a unique property and used that as a key. It is now working properly.

Thanks a lot

Answers (0)