Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Manager on Android tablet fails at public key request

RobEricsson
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've been able to get WM 6.0 on SMP 2.3 running successfully on all of the platforms I've tried except Android where I get a message indicating that the public key request has failed when I try to connect. I know it is trying to connect because I see a key request on the server but it doesn't seem to get back to the client. 

I downloaded the SAP Work Manager Android client from the SAP SWDC and sideloaded it onto the device. The version number is 6.0.0.133262. I installed the same key we are using on the iPad into the Android credential storage. Is there another step to using Android that I missed?

One aspect that I'm not sure of is that this is a Atom based tablet (Dell Venue 7 on Android 4.3), instead of an ARM based tablet. Has anyone had success with an Atom based tablet?

Thanks for your advice.

Rob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would recommend testing a device that has is on the Agentry Supported Device List, as the ones on that list has all been tested by SAP QA and are known to support Agentry.

I am sorry I don't have link to atm, but I will see what I can come up, you can always open a ticket with support and get it from there.

I do know there are no Dell Venue 7 on the list.

Stephen

RobEricsson
Participant
0 Kudos

The only Android devices in the Supported Device List (http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1920087)  are the Samsung Galaxy 2 and 3 8". Both of these are ARM based.

At present, it is more curiosity than true need. If anyone has had success with an Atom based tablet (e.g. Dell Venue, Galaxy 3 10") I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks.

Rob

Answers (0)