cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSP planning board- planning run, error log in planning log as check task list not valid.

malinirobin
Discoverer
0 Kudos

MSP planning board- While I activate planning run, error log in planning log as check task list not valid.Is there any reason that the CTL is identified as not valid.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Malini,

I am unable to get the exact error you have as your question is not clear. Could you please elaborate it?  What the error message and which transaction you are getting this error?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

malinirobin
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am planning  to propose  MSP for long term maintenance planning for one of our Airline customer.

To start with I have configured the MSP preparation activities & master data settings for MSP.

I have transfered one workcenter from SAP ECC to APO as resources through CIF.

I created a proxy service resource same as what got transfered to APO as resoure.

Then I created  Slot task list with that service area resource & service area activity.

I have created one check task list .

Then I mapped this check task list to a maint profile .

Then I mapped to the maintenance object with the maintenance plan taken from ECC system & the maint profile created in my previous step.

Now I go the planning board & select the maint object & do the planning run . I get logs in the planning log as

(green)Demand created on compliance date : (red)check task list not valid :(green)order creation failed demand has been deallocated : (yellow)demand not planned

What can be problem with the check task list