cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt when launching an AdobeForm object in a Webdynpro Abap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I built a simply Webdynpro with an "ADOBE FORM" object. The Form, is also quite simple (at the moment).

But I am having a trouble when the Form is launched. I only can see its Fields as a "READ ONLY". It is not possible to modify anything there.

Here, I describe the steps that I follow.

I create a very simple WebDynpro application. In its WD View, exist an unique Object (Adobe Interactive Form).

In that object, I set the properties:

"Data source": a context variable type "my structure". "My structure", is a simple structure with a couple or three fields, let´s say PERNR, BUKRS, WERKS... It is linked to the Form Interface (ABAP DICTIONARY-BASED INTERFACE). So in this way, the link between my WD and the AdobeInt.Form is working.

"PDF Source": a Context variable type XSTRING.

"Template Source": here I have set my Int.Form. Currently, it only contains a couple of fields

"Enabled": True.

"Read Only": False.

In the AdobeForm, I have draged & droped those 2 or 3 fields, save it, and activate it. I guess nothing more is needed for my test.

And at last, in the View´s method WDDOINIT, I am reading one of those fields, let´s say the employee number (PERNR), and I set by hardcoding its number (let´s say -> 00000001).

Until here, everything seems to work fine. When I launch the WD test, the Adobeform appears, at the moment, with only one of my fields (Employee - PERNR), and its value is filled in with '00000001'.

But now, I would like to write something by myself. And when I try to do it, it is not possible! Field PERNR, is displayed as a "READ ONLY".

Does someone knows what is happening here? I have seen in an exemple called "WDR_TEST_ADOBE" that it must be posible to have "OPEN FIELDS" in the adobeform...

Am I doing anything wrong? Or am I doing any mistake?

Thank you very much in advance

Carles

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paulo_Vantini
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bret,

check out if you are using Acrobat Reader 8.1

If so, you must use Acrobat Editor 8.1 in order to change the fields

In my case, I solved the issue by using the Editor.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo Cesar!

No, We are using Acrobat Reader version 11.0.

Thanks for your answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally I think I have found the problem.

In the View where I am printing the ADOBEFORM, it is needed this code under the method WDDOMODIFYVIEW.

method WDDOMODIFYVIEW .

DATA: LV_INTERACTIVE_FORM   TYPE REF TO CL_WD_INTERACTIVE_FORM,
             LV_METHOD_HANDLER     TYPE REF TO IF_WD_IACTIVE_FORM_METHOD_HNDL.

LV_INTERACTIVE_FORM ?= VIEW->GET_ELEMENT( 'INT_FORM' ). "   adobeform object in view

IF LV_INTERACTIVE_FORM IS NOT INITIAL.

LV_METHOD_HANDLER ?= LV_INTERACTIVE_FORM->_METHOD_HANDLER.
      LV_METHOD_HANDLER->SET_LEGACY_EDITING_ENABLED( ABAP_TRUE ).
      LV_METHOD_HANDLER->SET_HIDE_NAVIGATION_PANEL( ABAP_TRUE ).
      LV_METHOD_HANDLER->SET_DISABLE_PRINT_BUTTON( ABAP_TRUE ).

WD_THIS->M_METHOD_HANDLER ?= LV_INTERACTIVE_FORM->_METHOD_HANDLER.
      WD_THIS->M_METHOD_HANDLER->SET_HIDE_TOOLBARS( ABAP_TRUE ).

ENDIF.

endmethod.

Regards,

Carles

Answers (0)