cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed system SOL~JAVA does not fulfill the Diagnostics prerequisites

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting error error while doing manged System configuration in Solman through solman_setup.In step 2 during prerequisite check I am getting error "Managed system SOL~JAVA does not fulfil the Diagnostics prerequisites" for java and abap too. In LMDB I checked the Host assigned to this technical system.Please refer screen shot for the entry. Please suggest where I am committing  mistake.

Thanks

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Aditya,

Please also have a look at below SAP Note and link. It might be helpful

1419603 - Missing ABAP SAP Central Services instance in SLD/LMDB

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jamil and others for your valuable input. Note 1419603 helped me to identify my problem. I navigated to LMDB and selected the technical system (for which entry was missing in managed system configuration step).In this page there is an entry "" beside this there is a option "more".when we click on this we will get list of missing data supplier (in red status) or list of datasupplier successfully connected( in green status).I found some data suppliers missing in my case.You can refer note 1842956 for list of data suppliers which should be there. Configuration of missing data supplier for technical instance/Technical system/Host can be done using note 1419603.

I am listing the activity I did to resolve my problem partly.

Step1: cd /usr/sap/<sid>/SYS/global

Step2: sldreg -configure slddest.cfg -usekeyfile

Step3: sapcontrol -nr NN -function RestartService   //NN is instance no

Step4: saposcol -b

Step5: saposcol -b | sldreg -connectfile slddest.cfg -stdin -oldtransferdtd

Still I am having one problem. "LAPI_DatabaseOutsideDiscovery" data supplier is still missing.Can you plz help me on this?

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Aditya,

Please check this note and link

1626853 - SolutionManager7.1 - Outside Discovery FQDN Customization

1869701 - Overview of the SLD Data Suppliers of Technical Systems

Troubleshooting for the LMDB

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamil,

I went through this note 1869701 and 1677589 .It is not saying anything about how to configure the Datasupplier "LAPI_DatabaseOutsideDiscovery". can u plz guide me through steps to configure this?

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Aditya,

Please check this troubleshooting guide and note because everything is mention there regarding Outside Discovery. It also helpful for you.

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000486362011E

1626853 - SolutionManager7.1 - Outside Discovery FQDN Customization

Regards,

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamil,

Thanx again. CCMS helped me to resolve the problem.I saw job failure alert in CCMS for Job (SAP_LMDB_CUSTPR_LDB_0000000001).It was executed by solman_btc user id which was not having access authorization for LMDB.I corrected this and next day I found all the errors disappeared and I could find all the system's entry in Managed system configuration page (start screen).

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do we reward points ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I could find the error in SMD log file which says "Invalid Response Code: (404) Not Found. The request URL was:"http://<FQDN>:50000/sap/bc/srt/scs/sap/e2e_dpc_push?sap-client=<clientno>". Check, whether the URL is correct, and the Web Service that you are requesting is up and running. I checked in SICF and could find /sap/bc/srt/scs service active but  "sap/e2e_dpc_push" entry is missing in the tree. Can any one help me out here.

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Aditya,

Please follow this note. Issue will be resolved with the help instruction of this note.

1855064 - Error occured when calling the DPC Push web service

Please open a new thread if you get new issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamil,

Error message in  SMD log file was similar to that shown in above mentioned note.I have followed the note for corrective action.I checked in SMD log file again now I find error saying

" ,OutsideDiscovery:ExecTG]##0#0#Warning##Plain###[PhysicalHostPushJob] DataEnrichmentMananger not available in SMD Server.# ".

I tried to google this error but no help .I understand I am bothering u time and again but I m new to solman and I am getting proper guidance from you.

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Aditya,

Please check this SAP note and link.

1867395 - Error: PhysicalHostPushJob

It might be helpful

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Try to re-synchronize the java system with SLD and check it.

Also update the latest CR content and CIM data in the SLD system and solution manager system.

Note 669669 - Updating the SAP Component Repository in the SLD

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karthik & Kamil,

During SLD preparation in System Preparation phase I had updated the CR/CIM of SLD but I committed a mistake that I applied the CR (From 8.x to 9.0) and then (From 9.x to 9.y) without doing it sequentially from (1.x to 2.0) then from (2.x to 3.0) and so on as per 669669. It didn't give any error.As of now it is showing CIM1.6.38 and CR 9.13. Is my current problem related to this?

Current error message is saying (The definition of Technical System 'SOL~ABAP' is not correct: 'SOL~ABAP': Technical System must be installed onat least one Host.) similarly for Java (The definition of
Technical System 'SOL~JAVA' is not correct: 'SOL~JAVA': Technical System must be installed on at least one Host.).In LMDB I can see in technical system Abap and Java has host assigned to it.Plz suggest.

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run Solman_setup choose managed systems configuration then technical scenarios SOL next click at configure scenario and ensure green status for every step.

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos