Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

_SYS_BIC access issue

former_member199543
Contributor
0 Kudos

hello

Could it be that _SYS_BIC schema is not visible even to SYSTEM user? tables in mine schema are visible and i can read/write data to/from them, but when i try to select analytical view from _SYS_BIC schema then nothing happens, i see no column views.

User has bee granted rights to select and execute data in _SYS_BIC schema.

besides, in  HANA admin console if I search column views, then I can see all column views in _SYS_BIC shema, only in SAP BO IDG i do not see them

Am I missing smth?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rindia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

tables in mine schema are visible and i can read/write data to/from them, but when i try to select analytical view from _SYS_BIC schema then nothing happens, i see no column views.

Are you using SYSTEM user for this? Make sure that your user have object privilege (Select access) on _SYS_BIC schema. When an analytic/other view is activated then you will find a copy in this schema.

besides, in  HANA admin console if I search column views, then I can see all column views in _SYS_BIC shema, only in SAP BO IDG i do not see them

Am I missing smth?

In BO IDT, hope you created relational connection and referring secured connection (.cns). In the data foundation when you expand _SYS_BIC, in one of the groups you will find the view.

This tutorial might be of some help to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k81SCp3ft4s

Regards

Raj