cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOP is not correcting over confirmations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently we had a Sales Org change in Production and becuase of it over confirmation happend in some of the orders. When we re do ATP check manually orders are getting corrected. But BOP is not considering the over commits and proposing new commit dates.

Thanks,

Bala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhramankar,

The "Rule Eval. (again)" is switched on in the BOP 'parameters check' tab page is not helpful. It is not considering main item requirement. It is considering sub line items only and doing ATP check.

In normal and by applying Rule eval no changes appear. BOP is not considering main item and just updating delivery dates.

Hi DB49,

/SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 is not useful, when we give the material and plant it is just listing out order numbers and not doing any thing.

Filter variant > Confirmation situation

Confirmation Situation:

backorders
Requested date
delivery proposal
requested date(past)
delivery proposal (past)
Without confirmation
consider partial deliveries

Parameters Process > New Distribution

New Distribution for: Product check

Thanks,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bala,

In general, after reading this posting, and your other posting in SD, I would have thought that using /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 should have made some changes to the orders.  Which settings were you using when you ran this program?

For BOP, your settings are probably good enough, unless you have some ATP enhancements, or you have set the Fix-date-qty flag in SD.  After hearing how this problem originated, I wouldn't rule out that these problems all were caused by an enhancement or other custom program of some kind in your system.

During BOP, do the discrepant orders you are BOP'ing actually appear in the BOP list?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

Fix date Qty is not used in our SAP.

Some how we mangaed this with customs reports from ECC and manually re ran ATP check. It worked.

Thanks,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After running BOP some orders got requirement qty in parent line and child line qty is more.

Manual ATP is working but batch BOP is not considering and it is only updating these orders.

Need inputs.

Thanks,

Bala.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

I am not sure but you may check The "Rule Eval. (again)" is switched on in the BOP 'parameters check' tab page the rules are executed again in backorder processing in accordance with the check instructions. The new check is executed for the main item and not for the subitems (resulting from the previous check).

Regards,

R,Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bala,

After running BOP some orders got requirement qty in parent line and child line qty is more.

I don't understand this statement.  More than what? Can you please elaborate.  I see nothing inherently alarming in your screenshot.

Problems whereby BOP does not process the orders can occasionally be attributed to Sales Requirements becoming out of synch with the actual orders (I see no indication of this, but it is possible).  Run /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 against some of your problem orders, there is an outside chance that it will help.

These symptoms commonly can be attributable to the settings in your Batch BOP, which may have been designed to ignore certain types of orders.

What are the settings in your job variant for:

Filter variant > Confirmation situation

Parameters Process > New Distribution

Best regards,

DB49