cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to link exact pricing condition type to sales data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!  I have googled many times and read through many sites to understand how I can obtain the pricing condition data that's specific to a specific sales line.  However, the answer I got usually are as follow:

Tables to be used:

KONV

KONH

KONP

VBRK

VBRP

And the thing is to obtain KNUMH data from VBRP and link it to KONP which will get the exact pricing condition data that's relating to the specific transaction.

However, my challenge is that the field KNUMH in either VBRP or VBAP, it is empty.  Therefore, how can I have a report with my sales data as the primary file, and appending the pricing condition data so that I can analyze the different kinds of pricing condition types that the company is using.  The only field that I can use is KNUMV which does not give me the pricing condition that was used in this particular invoice line.

I also know that there is the A*** tables, which contains the KNUMH file.  However, this file is split into many different tables.  Thus, is there a more efficient method to download all the data?  In any case, I still do not know how to link to my sales data.

FYI, I only have SE16N and VK13's access.

I hope that someone can help me, please!

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I know, field KNUMH in VBAP/VBRP is for batch.

To obtain the pricing condition data that's specific to a specific sales line, then you have to us VBAK/VBRK with KONV.

Get field KNUMV from VBRK/VBAK.

Pass VBAK-KNUMV = KONV- KNUMV

to get in KONV

• Item - KPOSN
  • Step number - STUNR
  • Condition type - KSCHL
  • CondPricingDate - KDATU
  • Cond.base value - KAWRT
  • Amount - KBETR
  • Currency - WAERS

Where Application - KAPPL

Pass TX for Taxes Condition Type & V for SD Condition Type

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Thank you for your help.  However, what I want is the specific condition that was used for that particular order line.  The above steps is giving me ALL the conditions for that item.  But what I want is the exact condition that is linked to the specific order line.

Is there a way to use SE16N to generate such a report?

0 Kudos

Hi Alvin,

You can run SE16 + KONV only for that particular condition type you want.  i.e. you can specify the condition type in KONV selection screen. This will help if you are looking data only for one particular condition type.  If there is more than one, then filtering in excel will help.  You can create a CONCATENATION with | separator in excel and make a unique string for every record and then you can play around the way you want your data.  For example, 90512345|10|ZPRI will be the concatenated string of invoice|item|condition type.

Hope this helps.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using SE16N/SE16 as report, not wise idea.

If you like to get a report, then better you get a SAP Query(SQVI) for this, based on the logic given by me.

Now for getting a precise result based condition type for sales doc.

Along with VBAK/VBRK-KNUMV = KONV- KNUMV, pass KONV-KSCHL.

To get your result.

Thanks, JP

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alvin,

What do you mean by "Specific Condition".

If you are talking about multiple line item in your sales document. In that case you can pass VBAK-KNUMV = KONV- KNUMV and put  the item number of your sales document in KONV-KPOSN.

You can also pass Condition type in KONV-KSCHL.

Can you please explain about the "Specific Condition"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kashif,

For an example, i extract the following from VBRK and VBRP,

For invoice no. JP67803100 Item 10 KNUMV = 0000136943, when I run this data into KONV with application "V", I get 8 records which are differentiated by the steps.  And each step is a different condition type (KSCHL).

As such, I will like to know, for this particular invoice no, which is the exact condition type/ step the system eventually used from the 8 records/ step.

I read somewhere to use "KNUMH", but I am unable the records in my billing documents are blank for this field.

Thererefore, how can I pull out tables so that I can perform analysis on the different types of pricing condition type that were used by the company?

0 Kudos

Hi Alvin,

Basically you need records from KONV, which does have some value.  Amount NOT EQUAL TO BLANK condition in selection screen should get what you are looking for.  Below is the screenshot for your understanding:

Thanks,

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

What you describe do not work.  I still have 6 out of 8 records that has value in it....

Alvin

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alvin,

In KONV table against each condition type you will find a KNUMH.

Put that KNUMH in KONP table and you will find further details of that specific condition type.

Hope this helps.