Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hana Certification

former_member192811
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am SAP EP consultant with 2 years of experience.

I have completed open sap's offering for hana platform with record of achievement.

I would now like to go in for the certification of hana  viz; C_HANAIMP131 hana application associate.

I have not worked on any hana project so far.

Is it advisable to take up this certification exam just on the basis of  help.com and open sap course and other theory materials without  priori work experience. Can it still be cracked?

Please let me know.

Thanks & Regrds,

Pooja M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Associate certifications are for those who are new to SAP solutions. The C_HANAIMP131 exam builds on the basic knowledge gained throughrelated SAP HANA training (for this specific exam HAIMPE, HA100 and HA300) and preferably refined by practical experience within an SAP HANA project team. Even though the Associate certification exams are based on the related trainings, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training. You can see what kind of questions are asked during the live exam by checking out the sample questions.  

Please also check out other useful links for your exam preparation:

How to Prepare for a Certification Exam in 5 Simple Steps

SAP HANA Education: Course & Certification Program 2014

Preparing for SAP HANA: How to achieve SAP Certified Technology Associate

I hope this helps!

Katrin