cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Tranmission Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am into Production Support. I have an issue for one of the interfaces SITE MASTERDATA. We have not received any alert/error before. I have checked the Communication Channel in RWB and found ONE of the node (out of 12) is in RED.

Error message: Error Text : com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error in JMS target delivery: Mes Receiver Interface : MI_I005_SiteMasterData_ABS Error in : XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_ENGI Error Description : JMS_TRANSMISSION_ERROR.

-> I have done dummy changes to the Communication Channel - result : error persists

-> I have stopped and restarted the Comunication Channle - result : Error persists

-> I have tried resending the message in RWB - result : error persists.

-> I have checked the connection setting with my MS team, everything looks fine w.r.t connection between PI and MS.

Could someone please help me on this?   THIS IS HAPPENING IN A PRODUCTION SYSTEM.

Regards

Karthi Sivaprakasam

SAP PI Consultant

MoB: +44 7438 501045

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srini/ All,

I have chkd with my source team (ECC) and they have agreed to cancel this msg..,

Thanks a lot ., for all your inputs..,

Regards

Karthi SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi

You can mark the thread as answered if your production issue is resolved.

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the maximum Filze Size that PI can Handle.???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i think that might be the issue , 20mb is  a large file and again the sizing limit depends on your server configuration and if you have split mapping the actual 20 mb might multiply and the actual file size may get bigger due to xi message header addition .

So don't attempt to send the payload again and work with sending system to get reason for big file and ask them to chunk them into smaller parts and resend .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have some blogs and found that the failure might be due to the BIGGER File size. And when I checked the XML Payload size, I found that file size is 20MB !!!!

Can someone please confirm if the failure is due to this..... Pls reply ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Karthi SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

and its QoS is: Exactly Once

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karthi

Did you cancel the message and repost it or just à restart of message .

what is the size of the message?

I would prefer to cancel it as its eo ,and then post it ,it should not take the same node again

Also if you have sender jms ,there is an option to select a specific cluster ID In processing tab ,please check feasibility of using that option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

I have tried to resend the message, and when it tries to use a node for processing, that particular node has got failed AGAIN,....  HELP required!!!!

Regards

Karthi SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Now I could see that All the Nodes (12) of the Communication Channel is in GREEN. So what is the next course of action I have to do...,

Regards

Karthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Karthi

Try to resend or repost the message .

regrads

srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Karthi

Is this an EOIO message , if not you can download the message and cancel it in AE , this might release the node being used.I suspect that there  is an issue with the server node(it might have crashed) and post the message again. Is it processing any other messages successfully ?

In Engine status additional details , search with this message ID ,that will give us the server node details .

With the help of basis team  , please check the logs for the particular Node.

Regards

Srinivas

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi - What is the status of that particular message? Is it in error state?

If the message has already processed and the channel is in error state, you can ignore the error

Error message will be cleared when that node process new messages [successfully]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

The status of the message is in still in Error state in RWB (in MONI itssuccessfull)/\.

The Channel's other 11 nodes are in green and the msgs are getting processed in all those nodes.

AND WE HAVE A SEVERITY 1 incident for this. So cant close the incident withour proper analysis.

Please advice.

Regards

KArthi SP

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try re sending the message??

Former Member
0 Kudos

s., but didnt work

Harish
Active Contributor