cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early watch alert for Sybase ASE 15.7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have installed Solution Manager 7.1 SP 10 on Sybase 15.7.0.110 and configured the EWA reports for itself and for another ERP on syabse.

On both EWA report, there are no information about the usage of the Database as we can see for oracle.

Is it normal that the EWA does not show information for the Sybase DB?

I did not find any specific information about configuring the EWA where the database is Sybase ASE.

Best Regards,

Hassan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You done all the steps in managed system configuration under solman_setup, its in step 5. system parameters, where its ask you to feed the details of DB for establishing dba cockpit connection .

could you please make sure these steps are green, if not please follow the steps, check also the sap note 1765551 - Pre-requisites for SAP Service Delivery.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansi,

Yes i have done all the steps under Solman_setup regarding the managed system configuration inclusing the system parameters but despite that all i can see in the EWA regarding the Syabse is the Maintenance phase and Some SAP notes for Sybase ASE.

Are there others steps to complete in order to have a similar information as other DB.

Best Regards,

Hassan