Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open sales orders key figure in APO

exaltedsaturn
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

Can anyone please throw some light as to where i need to be looking in this scenario. Our BW resource extracts open sales order quantity from ECC and loads into APO DP. The issue that i'm seeing is the open sales order quantity key figure is not getting updated properly in APO. For example to begin with we have a quantity of 800 EA in the period of 12/2014 (we go by fiscal period and in this case 12 would represent September 2014), 01/2015(October 2014), 02/2015(November 2014). The customer service group has deleted the quantity completely from period 12/2014 (September 2014) in ECC. But when i look in the planning book in APO, i can still see the quantities in the periods of 12/2014, 01/2015 and 02/2015. I was expecting the quantity from the period of 12/2014 to not showup in APO as it has been deleted in ECC. Our BW resource also confirms that he has loaded it properly in APO. Where can i start looking to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member664555
Discoverer
0 Kudos

@ Subash Nanjangud,

Do you have a document that could walk us through this process?

@ Tamma Ravindranath,

Were you able to get this resolved?

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Your BW guys have extracted it from ECC but have you reloaded the planning area 'AFTER' that? Also what is your setting for TSCUBE? Is it 'overwrite' or 'add'? You can check it under 'Propose Key Figures' in TSCUBE.

Please check...

Thanks,

Subash

exaltedsaturn
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Subhash, Thanks for your reply and i apologize as APO DP is new to me and i'm picking up things, can you please guide me to which tcode should i be going and checking this. Also reloading the planning area can you xplain a little more please

Okay i have checked in the tcode /SAPAPO/TSCUBE and this is setup in the process chain for us which runs once a month on the opening day of the period. I hope this is what you were referring to?

Under the key figure assignment in TSCUBE tcode, i see that the 'Add data" check box is not checked under Target area.

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ravi,

See the attachment...

Best wishes,

Subash

exaltedsaturn
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear subash, thanks for the document. THat is what i exactly i tried. but the numbers did not get updated in the planning book. so next what i did is i went to tcode listcube to see if at all i'm getting the data in the specific combination of customer, material and plant. and i did not get any result here. So i think i need to go one step back and check at some other place. what that would be?

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Talk to the BW guys and see what is in the source cube...they should be able to help you. Your cube should have the right data to load the planning area.

Thanks,

Subash

exaltedsaturn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

thanks for your replies so far. We found that the BW guys were filtering out the sales order lines which were rejected and hence we are not able to see them in APO. But then that brings another question and that is how and where can we capture the rejected lines from ECC to APO to reflect properly that the specific quantities were deleted in ECC, such that we can see an updated quantity in APO after the load from BW.

thanks

Ravi

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Since your BW guys are filtering out the 'rejected' lines, you can load the rejected quantities into another key figure in both the APO cube and the planning area. That should give you the right numbers...

Thanks,

Subash