SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business partner account assignment and G/L account assignment different

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing the issue of "Business partner account assignment and G/L account assignment different" Message no. FKKFMCHK039, while I am processing the Check lot (FP25).

Notable points are:

01) We are using the functionality of Interest, if customer pays the outstanding after due date, payment will post the interest on the outstanding;

02) I cross checked the account balance of business partners for which I am facing this problem, if payment amount is more then the outstanding balance then only we are facing this error, however under clarification processing if we post the payment with option of Post on account , payments are getting posted.

Looking for your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Anurag

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Thanks for your support. However, I have regular interaction with SAP regarding above issue, and we have found there is program error, for which they have released the note number 2014364.

Regards,

Anurag sharma

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

You are posting a document with an open item and a G/L account item.However, the account assignments of both items do not agree.

Try:
Change the account assignment derivation in Funds Management such that the account assignments agree.

Regards

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Check SAP Note 1668448.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hello Amlan,

We have implemented Note 1668448, but still facing the same error. However, every time we are facing this issue for new BP when payment amount is higher then the outstanding amount.

Looking for your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Anurag

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please try note -1162295 & 1660416,may be this will help.

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Thanks for your support. However, I have regular interaction with SAP regarding above issue, and we have found there is program error, for which they have released the note number 2014364.

Regards,

Anurag sharma