cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AES Customs office configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one having experience with AES customs office of US.

Could you please share your exp like how we configure our gts system to AES and what are the pre requisites to configure AES with our GTS sstem.

I appreciate to best answer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Can you check the below document. Although old, this will provide you with a basic idea of the AES process in SAP GTS system and involved configurations.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30c7015e-c191-2d10-71b9-95907dc8e...

New versions for AES are already there but no documentation had been prepared yet.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u Amandeep sing,

The document sent u is ver helpful.

Do u have an prepared documents of urs so that i understand easyly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

It was a basic document itself as I pointed out ealier. A more detailed approach requires gathering various other inputs as well. At present, I havent prepared any document of mine for this. Hope I will prepare one in future shortly.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u Amandeep singh,

If u prepare the document please share the document to me it is ver helpful.

I hope u will prepare as soon as possible

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Hari, I will try to prepare one soon , whenver I will find time. I will share it accordingly.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aman.....

sorry to ask how long your working on sap gts Consultant.

I am trying to get in as a GTS consultant but getting fear by seeing the way you are reply.

Is it possible to sustain by myself.

Can you provide suggestion I am getting fear.

also ping your personal mail id so that i will touch you

my mail id haribasani@gmail.com

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I think, if some one have a confidence, he/she can survive in any condition and this is what ,I recommend for you. About Learning, this goes hand in hand with life and everyone learns from other to get more and more experience, hence nothing to worry about that. You can find my contact details in the SAP SCN individual  details.

Keep learning because life is all about new learning's.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through the documentation i.e How to set up the connection with AES system to have automated communication .

Please E-mail me , so that I can provide documentation with configuration steps required for setting up the connection between SAP GTS and AES system.

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much balaji,

please send the documents to haribasani@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi balaji,

I am waiting for your reply please share the AES document it will help me to learn the things.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari,

Did you check in SDN library or google already?

Please see if you had checked this document already. I believe its more than enough.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30c7015e-c191-2d10-71b9-95907dc8e...

If you don't think this is enough, please come back.

Regards

Dhilipan