SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR estimation

dhiraj_kathet
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Need you help to understand this.

When I install a device at an installation I have to maintain a period consumption which form a basis for estimation when required.

In a scenario, I have a device which is installed at multiple installations(billing related), and I change the period consumption through EL56 for one contract(or installation) which does not have full installation of the device.

Now, when I estimate the MR for the original contract which has full installation of the device, the MR gets estimated on basis of the period consumption I maintained through EL56 for another contract, even though I have not maintained it for the contract for which I am estimating.  Could you please let me know  if my understanding is correct or not? If this is correct, can I avoid it?

Thanks,

Dhiraj

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhiraj,

We maintain the Periodic consumption on Device Level not Contract/Installation level in Transaction EL56. ThWhen we enter estimated read it's for device not Contract/Installation. Contract/Installation uses those MY for Billing Purpose.

When you mainatin Periodic Consumption you maintain for Device so when you Estimted the MR for the another contract (But I say for the device) System used the periodic consumption that you maintained before.

In Transaction EL56 the purpose of field Contract/Installation is to Fetch the device.

Hope I am clear enough

Please let me know if you still have doubt.

Thanks, Mohit

daniel_mccollum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may need to provide some of your own logic in Enhancement EDMLELHA.