cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excluding a Condition Type which is calculated through Formula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have been excluding our Pricing conditions with Condition Class 'B"(Prices) and Condition Class "A"(Discounts) with a manual Pricing condition which I will call ZFB2 through the standard procedure of using condition Exclusion groups.

Now the requirement is exclude a Net Off Invoice Condition ZFFX determined in Sales order from Vistex agreement with this manual Price ZFB2.

Since this ZFFX is attached to an alternate Calculation type in the Pricing Procedure,I am not able to exclude this Pricing condition with manual Price ZFB2 through the standard procedure of using condition Exclusion groups, which does not work in this case

Looking forward to your inputs as to how I should go about excluding this ZFFX with ZFFB2.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a zee routine created, add this logic and assign this routine under the tab Alternate Calculation type in your pricing procedure.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Lakshmipathi for your inputs,Can we alternatively use a requirement to check the condition Exclusion to Exclude ZFFX or do you feel Z routine in Alternate Calculation type would be the bset option in this situation?

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yaa there will always be multiple options for any requirement / issue.  What you can do is check with technical team, tell both the logic and ask which one would be difficult to write coding or which one would be complicated to do coding.  Whichever is simple, you can go for that.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)