cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_SUPADM_01 exam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, Is there anyone to get the C_SUPADM_01 exam before here, I will take C_SUPADM_01 exam at the end of this month and i would like to hear from you about the best material to be sucsessful with this exam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

One more thing, I am not sure if you have done it.  There is one free course is available regarding sup 2.1 administration. SAP Education team recently started few free courses.  You can check here.

You register yourself here, within 2 days you will get access to portal. I am sure this would be the best material to revise your knowledge about this course.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Kansal, is it free, when i browse it says it s 700 euro.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I have already attended this course. It was free. It should be feee now also.

Have you registered at sap learning hub?

For more clarification , I request you to drop a mil to

e-learning@sap.com

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you find any useful material?  Is this free?

i'm a self  teaching person and i have a test environment and a book from sap press but my book is related to development, not administration. Is there any material you would recomend to study for the exam?

I would appreciate your help and information, thank you so much.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you talking about "sybase unwired platform: administration" certification?

If yes,  you can check this link. You will have an idea what all topics has to be covered in this certification. It also includes one sample paper (PDF).

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_supadm_01-sap-certified-application-associate--sybase-...