cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to fine corresponding Script for standard Print program for FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know the corresponding script for the standard print program RFFOD__V and RFFOGB_T. I have already checked the table T001F and view V_001F_b, but i am not able to trace it out. Can any one suggest how to check for the existing form for FI related transactions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

<b>TNAPR</b> contains the combination of Form Name and Driver Program. you can find the Form name and Driver program name while debugging the script, i assume that you know how to debug the script, so in the debugging you will know the Form name

Regards

Sudheer

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to find the form name for the print program RFFOGB_T in the table TTXFP, but still not able to find the form for print program RFFOD__V. The function module SAPSCRIPT_SELECT_PROGRAM is used to get the print program name. Is there any function module to get the form name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

See my answer, anyway the tables should be T042E and T042B.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi geeta,

try to use NACE and select FI application and check the output type and the print programs.

a)goto se11 and display contents of table TTXFP specifying the form name field

b) use this function module and specify the form name:-

SAPSCRIPT_SELECT_PROGRAM

Regards...

Arun.

Reward points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried in TNAPR table also. FI related forms are not stored in TNAPR table. I am able to find the form names in FBZP transaction but not able to exactly trace out associated form for the print program RFFOGB_T and RFFOD__V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can't find it in TNAPR (Trx NACE) because you need FI scripts: in TNAPR there are logistics scripts only.

U can see the configurations by trx F110: go to Enviroment->Display (or Mantain) Config

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Once check in TNAPR table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GD,

check FBZP(tcode) for FI related Forms reps.

Regards

Prabhu