Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconciliation reports in SAP IDM

deepakkg86
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I am working on IDM 7.2 SP8 configuration and so far its going good and was able to configured scenerios.
I wanted some reports (Reconcillation report) and saw some blog where its advised to install SAP IDM RDS solution, I am just wondering how can I adopt that solution since I am already on 7.2 SP8 and configure my tool with client required customization.

I checked that RDS solution is avaialble for IDM 7.2 SP4.

Is there any way I can find reconcillation report MCC File so I can upload and use ?

Thanks & Regards
Deepak Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

deepakkg86
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Matt / Peter

Do you mean that I can download the RDS Soultion from market place and then only upload the Reconicillation report to my current SP8 version and that would work fine ?

Does the downloads will have *.MCC files for reconcillation report which can be directly uploaded ?

Thanks & Regards

Deepak Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

The job component can be loaded - it'll load into an RDS folder and you can take everything you need from there.

You won't need the tasks unless you want to steal their 'trigger' mechanism for requesting the report from the UI.  If you're just doing it on a schedule, you're good to go.

Peter

deepakkg86
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Peter

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

deepakkg86
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Matt said - you can grab pieces (or the whole thing) and take the parts you want.  Most of it will work fine.  There will be a few things you'll need to check - just make sure you don't overwrite anything you already have working...

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

The Recon report will work just fine.  I am working with it now on SP8.

Matt