cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor synchronization not working. Message:BBP_VENR004 The vendor already exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a problem in vendor synchronization for some suppliers, because sometimes they are not replicated from ERP to SRM, using BBPGETVD.

In those situations, SLG1 log shows message no Message no. BBP_VENR004 - Warning: The vendor already exists Supplier: 0000800067 (0000800066 Parc. Supplier: 0000800066), but the fact is that he is not actually replicated. Although, the vendor is not being replicated to SRM, it is replicated to SUS.

Do you have any idea of what can be wrong here? Note that we could not find any difference between vendors that are not correctly replicated, for those who have been successfully replicated.

In addition, do you know how can I force the vendor replication in this situation?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

AN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First please check if entry exists in table VENMAP in SRM client for supplier 800067.

If ’800067' is ECC vendor number, you should put it into field VENDOR_NO to search in VENMAP table.

If entry exists, this means that supplier is already replicated from ECC to SRM side.

If not, please replicate this vendor again with bbpgetvd and make picture to show me all the logs for this supplier in slg1.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for your reply.

There is no entry in VENMAP for supplier 800067. I run bbpgetvd once more and the result was exactly the same.

Please find attached the log for this supplier.

Somehow it seems that it’s assuming that the new vendor 800067 is already replicated in 800066 but they are two different suppliers. Do you have any idea?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

AN

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I knew the root cause. vendor 800066 and 800067 might have similar address.

I suggest you run trx bbpgetvd for vendor 800067 without checking indicator "Address Comparison to Identify Duplicates".

Then it will work fine.

Regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

You're right. That works just fine.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Andreia Nascimento

Answers (0)