cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No control entry exists for document type TA for GTS Call

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a sales Order of type "OR" in my ECC system, which is also connected to a GTS system. When I am creating & saving the order, I get an error message saying "No control entry exists for document type TA for GTS Call".

I know that if i enter document type OR in "Control Seting for document transfer", it will solve the problem.

But, In my case, I don't want this document to be transfrred to GTS at all, there are several other type of documents that are not needed for GTS transfer.

Could you please help me with the configuration setting to avoid sending other document types to GTS system.

TIA.

Regards,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

There is a flag in the configuration to allow that error message to be shown if the Document Type is not maintained.  It's a good idea to have it set, so that a definite decision needs to be made for each Order Type (avoids the situation where someone later creates a new Order Type and forgets about the Compliance checks).

You need to add the entry for 'OR', but don't tick the boxes for "Compliance" or "Risk Management".  In that case, GTS will not be called when the order is saved.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply. For the time being i have unchecked the boxes for any kinds of checks in GTS. But, in my scenario, we have number of document types that are not relevant for GTS checks, hence i do not want them to transfer at all (Number of these document types count upto 50), and the document relevant for GTS trnsfer is only of 1 type.

Could you please let me know where I can unset that flag in configuration mentioned by you which shows this error.

Is there any other way of resolving this issue. Your help os much appriciated...

Thanks.

Regards,

Madhav

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

If you have so many Document Types, then my guess is that you may have even more in the future, and it therefore makes sense to make a definite decision about all of them, for the reason I mentioned above.

However, to avoid that message, un-check the tick-box "Issue error message" for entry 'SD0A' in the "Application level overview" (so don't navigate down to the Document Types).

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Removing the flaf worked as per my requirements.

Thanks

madhav

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Madhav,

When you mean 'not relevant for GTS checks', are you sure? I am not sure about your country requirements, but usually any document that moves material is at least relevant for SPL screening.

Please check with your Foreign Trade department. I found that even internal (to the US) sales orders and deliveries are SPL screened.

Just food for thought.

0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Thanks. That gave me idea for resolving the same issue.

BR, William

Answers (0)