cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

you are not authorized to use this function when creating ZMCR Chg request

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I am trying to create a change request as a requester. I am getting  a message "You are not authorized to use this function" even though the change request is getting created.

I followed the correct process copy SMCR to ZMCR and copied the requester role in Z namespace and assigned it to the user. I am not able to figure out how to get rid of the message.

Attached is the screen shot of authorization values for the auth object B_USERSTAT.

I tried giving SAP_ALL access to the user and checked creating a change document it works without a message. I turned on trace but I am not seeing anything useful in the trace.

Please help.

Regards

Junaid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

other way Try to make *  option in B_USERSTAT. if everything goes fine, if not worked then the issue with other business roles mentioned check out  IT Service Management Roles and Authorizations - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solution Manager -...

Thanks

Jansi

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Initially I tried using * option for B_USERSTAT I was getting the same message. Also, I checked the business role and everything looks fine in the business role.

I have copied SOLMANPRO to ZSOLMANPRO and attached is the screen shot.

Please let me know If I need to anything specific. I have copied the business role for making some UI changes making some fields mandatory and adding a external ref field. Other than that I have not customized anything specific to Nav profile, etc..

Please help.

Regards

Junaid