cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Decision Points in PPM Item UI - Vertical instead of Horizontal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have noticed an issue in our development system (PPM 5.0) with the layout of decision points in the PPM Item UI.

Normally the decision points flow horizontally across the page for all project types. Now our decision points are flowing vertically down the page.

Does anyone else have this phenomenon as we have not seen this behavior previously and I am unable to locate any OSS notes pertaining to the same.

Normal behavior : 

Current behavior :

Thanks & regards,

Alison

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alison McArthur,

How do you resolved the above issue, i am also facing same issue.

Regards,

Paul .

Brendan_Ward
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The vertical display is caused by a rendering issue. Please apply the latest unified rendering notes. See http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/2oQCFQ regarding this.

Best Regards,

Brendan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alison

I have never experienced this particular issue with the DP's before, but have in the past experienced similar 'strange looking screens' in other areas. I have found that if I have DFM activated and my Object Links (DFM obkect links) are not correctly set up (incorrect Log System Name for example) then I get this sort of behaviour. This is a shot in the dark but check and confirm if any DFM related config for Object Links are all correct

Regards

Chatsworth