Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass change of WBS status

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need help on below matter.

1 - I have number of WBS whose status is released and settlement also done, i want to change the status of all those WBS elements to TECHO.

2 - After settlement is done, one of the user has reversed an issue entry by Mov type 222, system has allowed it, how to stop this.

3 - When i run the report of Budget VS Actual (S_ALR_87013558), the WBS elements which are already settled, also appear in the report, I need a report where in the WBS elements whose status is TECHO or Closed should not appear.

Request your advise on above matter.

Regards,

Mandar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your solutions:

1 - I have number of WBS whose status is released and settlement also done, i want to change the status of all those WBS elements to TECHO.

There is no any standard tcode for mass changing of WBS status. You have to take help of your abaper and develop a Z-program using the following BAPIs. From that  program, you can set the WBS status TECO in mass.

• BAPI_PS_INITIALIZATION
  • BAPI_BUS2054_SET_STATUS
  • BAPI_PS_PRECOMMIT
  • BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT

2 - After settlement is done, one of the user has reversed an issue entry by Mov type 222, system has allowed it, how to stop this.

For restriction of re-posting/posting actual, you have to make those WBS system status CLSD (Closed). TECO will not work here.

For more WBS status details, go thru the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/ee/41f82246ee11d189470000e829fbbd/content.htm

3 - When i run the report of Budget VS Actual (S_ALR_87013558), the WBS elements which are already settled, also appear in the report, I need a report where in the WBS elements whose status is TECHO or Closed should not appear.

You can use CN41. There you can filter the WBS status like exclude TECO or CLSD. Use status dependent filter option there. You have to just create a selection profile using BS42.

Hope this will solve your queries.

Regards

Shishir

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member210342
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar

Answer.:- I agree with Shishir for Bapi use..But as per standard you can follow this:-

Select project definition then on right side WBS-element icon visible.

Click on that ...you will get list of All Wbs-element.

Select the wbs-elements which you want to do teco simultaneously.

Then click on Edit -->status--> teco

System will teco all the wbs-element simultaneously.

Answer: You can use LKD status to control it ..Once LKD is active system will not allow for further transaction w.r.t to that wbs-element.

Close status also work for that in case of work finished.

You can created user status for this restriction.

Answer : If you need only Wbs-element list then for CN43n report with these status excluding.

But If you need wbs-elements whose cost does not settled go for Cji3 report.

system will shows cost only on that wbs-element only.

Here you can put filter on transaction type to check settled cost.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul Bansal

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

please use transaction code CJ02,here you can carry it out project wise

select all the WBS elements for whom the status is to be changed to techo

go to Edit tab-->status-->Techo

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use T code for Mass Changes Project system - CNMASS - all fields

but we can't change WBS Element status TECHO thru CNMASS ,

please co ordinate with your ABAPer for any recoding  BDC/function module  for changes WBS element

Thanking you

Regards

Mahesh

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Also i have many WBS elements which are already settled and capitalised,

can we get the report where in we can get the list of WBS for which settlement is done.

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Use S_ALR_87013542 - here actuals should be ZERO value for all Projects Cost elements  for that particular WBS element -

and should be zero Commitment value also

then we will fix that WBS element fully settled

but we do not have any report for this , we need to develop with ABAPer Zreport

Thanking you

Regards

Mahesh

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mandar,

for changing status go to CNMASS to change status

or other way out is to access WBS element overview line items in CJ20N or CJ02 select all and go to Edit-->status-->Technically complete.

for not allowing user to carry out any postings or reversals just change status to AALK(account assignment locked)

for displaying WBS elements in the reports check with the dynamic selections and exclude the WBS elements whose status is techo or closed

Regards

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shushrut,

Thanks for reply.

I am not getting how to change the status with CNMASS. if possible pls inform the steps.

also from cj20n or cj02 we can change the status of WBS of 1 project at a time.

I have more than 200 WBS of more than 25 different projects, so is there any way that i can change the status?

Pls advise.