Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Changing the system status of order in ECC and snchronize in SAP ME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I need an advise on the above issue.

When I set the status of order (which is already distributed to SAP ME) to TECO, it triggers LOIPRO02 Idoc and the status of shop order is set to HOLD. If I want to set it to "CLOSED", would it be possible and which field mapping I need to check?

Similarly, when I complete last SFC on last operation OR Close the shop order in SAP ME, it triggers Shop order completion request but in ECC there is no status change. Is it by design or I need to go for an enhancement to set the order status to TECO in ECC?

Would be thankful for any lead on this.

Thanks

K S Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello

You can find corresponding field mappings in the document attached to SAP Note 1763332 - 'SAPMEINT 6.1 Field Mappings and supported IDocs'.

Once Shop Order is closed in ME, I would also expect the status in ERP to be changed. I would suggest that you check the iDoc sent by ME, check the corresponding tag as per the Note mentioned above. If ME sends correct status, then changes should be made on ERP side.

Br, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexander,

Thanks very much for the inputs which is very helpful. I am checking it out and will do necessary mapping. Will revert back once done and tested.

Regards,

K S Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP ME puts a production order on hold if order update causes routing/BOM up-rev (when new LIOPRO refers to a new routing/BOM rather than one originally used for SFC Release). Otherwise, importing an order update with TECO status should be taken as changing status to Closed in ME, with no hold.

When you trigger Shop Order Completion at the Last Reporting Step on the routing, this tirggers a call to ERP with clear reservation for all reporting steps. On ERP side, this in turn updates a status to Confirmed. And provided Regarding TECO in Production order | SCN, it seems that you should set TECO status manually. At least this is not automated from SAPME perspectives.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

Thanks very much for the inputs.

The issue of setting the status to TECO in ECC and mapping needed to set the status to CLOSED in ME is clear. I need to get the mapping done and test it.

Regarding Shop order completion trigger for last operation and last SFC confirmation, I was wondering why ME does not send any status update to ECC except for final confirmation and clear reservation. Perhaps it is better to have only one system as the main system to control order status and that would be ECC.

Also when a shop order is complete then its status gets set to DONE. So when I set the status in ECC to TECO then it is likely to set back the status in ME to CLOSED but I do not see any issue here since this shop order is not going to be used further.

Thanks

K S Srinivas

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding Shop order completion trigger for last operation and last SFC confirmation, I was wondering why ME does not send any status update to ECC except for final confirmation and clear reservation. Perhaps it is better to have only one system as the main system to control order status and that would be ECC.

As soon as final confirmation with clear reservation is sent from ME to ERP, ERP updates the status of the order to Confirmed. Thus there is no need to have ME update the status directly. So, I do not see any problem here.

Also when a shop order is complete then its status gets set to DONE. So when I set the status in ECC to TECO then it is likely to set back the status in ME to CLOSED but I do not see any issue here since this shop order is not going to be used further.

I would expect ERP to send an update to ME as soon as you switch the status to TECO. And this should update the status to CLOSED on ME side. But if it puts the order on Hold in ME, this might be a bug.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

Thanks for the reply. The issue is clear.

Regards,

K S Srinivas